Wholesale Terms & Conditions
We are so happy to build a relationship with your shop! But, we both know that in any happy, healthy relationship, clear expectations are important. So, please read below, and if you have any questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to email email@example.com.
How to Place an Order
The easiest way to order is from this wholesale shopping site. You will be charged at the time the order is placed.
However, if you prefer to be charged only when your order ships, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the SKUs and quantities you wish to order, along with a phone number, and all applicable shipping information. We will invoice you by email, via Paypal, when your order is ready to ship. Orders will not be shipped until payment is received.
All orders must be pre-paid with a credit card. We accept all major credit cards and PayPal. Orders placed on this wholesale shopping site will be charged at the time the order is placed.
Established relationships may be considered for Net 30 terms, upon request. Email email@example.com.
Orders have an introductory minimum of $50. This offer ends 8/31/17. After that, orders will have a minimum of $100.
Single items, like greeting cards, have a minimum quantity of 6, per style.
Sets, like Box Sets, Lunch Notes, Lunch Bags, or Gift Tags, and journals have a minimum quantity of 3, per style.
Note: Some products offer different envelope color choices. In these cases, you are able to mix and match envelope colors to achieve the minimum order requirement. You will see a note in the product description when this option is available.
If an order does not meet the minimum requirements, it will be cancelled and payment refunded.
Turnaround Time & Shipping
Orders typically ship within 5 to 10 business days. Turnaround time depends on order size and product availability, as wholesale orders may be, all or in part, made to order. We endeavor to keep all cards in stock, ready to ship, but we will notify you if you should expect a delay in our standard turnaround times. Please notify us if you have a time sensitive order. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If an item or its materials are not in stock, we will make every effort to still ship within our standard turnaround time. If, however, we will not be able to ship within our turnaround time, we will notify you immediately and discuss your preferences of either shipping the parts of your order that are available and shipping out of stock items at a later time, or shipping the order in its entirety, once all items are available.
- All products are designed and most are printed in the USA, now in Utah! Our current stock of screen printed journals were printed in Italy. We are in the process of sourcing locally printed journals for our next batch.
- We also make every effort to source materials from the USA.
- Unless noted otherwise, all products are letterpress printed in our South Jordan, Utah studio.
- Most cards and stationery are printed on 110 lb, white, 100% cotton, recycled paper.
- When sourcing additional paper stocks and envelopes, recycled is always preferred and procured when possible.
- All cards are blank inside, unless otherwise noted.
Display & Packaging
- Single cards are packaged in clear cello sleeves, with adhesive closure, and given a label.
- Box Sets are packaged in either clear boxes or kraft boxes with a clear sleeve and label.
- Sets with multiples, like the lunch bags or gift tags, are packages in clear cello sleeves, with a backer and/or top label.
- All products are tagged with Seliz Design & Letterpress logo and information.
- Packaged products are not labeled with price.
- All of our products must be displayed and sold in their original packaging.
- Box sets or sets with multiples may not be broken down and sold as individual products.
Cancellations & Returns
Cancellations or changes to an order must be done within 24 hours of placing the original order.
Returns are only accepted for incorrect items shipped or damage during shipment. Damaged product must be reported within 5 business days of receipt. At that time, we will send you replacement product and a return shipping label for the damaged or incorrect product. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted. Product must be returned as received, unopened, in it’s original packaging, and unused.
All designs, products, and content of this site are copyright protected originals.
Copyright © 2014 – 2017 SELIZ DESIGN, LLC. All rights reserved.
As our shop moved from Indiana to Utah in late 2016. Some of our products are still labeled or printed with ‘Made in Indiana’, because they were, proudly made in Indiana! If you are a retailer outside of Utah, you will receive product labeled ‘Made in Indiana’ while inventory lasts. If you are a retailer in Utah, we understand that it is important to showcase local goods. So, all orders will be printed with ‘Made in Utah, and may be made to order.